jump to navigation

Update July 3, 2008

Posted by blueapple in Hydro, Other.
trackback

Hey again!

I’ve reached 20% mark on Project Euler, or at least I had before they released the 200:th problem. Now I’m back at 19% again with 39 problems solved. And I must say that I have learned a lot about Haskell, but I am now starting to run out of problems which can be solved in ten minutes.

Worth noting is that I have not solved them in order. The most difficult one according to the websites ranking system is 120 and the one with the highest ID being 145.

Also, I am preparing to release a small demo of Hydro. I just need to sort out a few bugs and maybe create a fun map or two. The ones I’ve got now aren’t that fun to play, as they were just made to test things out.

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: